Monday, August 20, 2007

23, my lucky number!!!


Most days I have thoroughly enjoyed this technological roller coaster ride. I especially appreciated the help I received both on-line and in person from FCPL staff. Banging one's head on a keyboard can be productive when a sympathetic soul comes to your rescue.

My suggestion....please consider some real people interactions every few weeks. Setting up a few opportunities to come together and ask questions, play on-line, and practice would be so helpful. I think many of us experienced lost cyberspace hours when we saw no progress and felt great frustration. And then there are those "Eureka" moments (usually followed by a "now how did I do that again?" question.)

What's next for me? Bloggers Anonymous? No I am not that hooked, but I will continue to use many of these tools. Who knows I may even take on 43 things.....it might even become my new lucky number.

1 comment:

James said...

hey susan, congratulations on finishing your 23 things!!!

i'm glad to hear that you received help from colleagues when you were stuck. part of this exercise was learning to do just that. i do, however, think your suggestion to have a few meetups every so often would be great. a chance to share what we know and help each other out in person.

on a completely unrelated note, i noticed the food-related links on your sidebar. thought i'd share two more which you might find interesting: megnut and serious eats.